Ask An Esthetician (part 2)

Posted by Michelle Welch In , | 2 comments»
Makeup can get really expensive. Face makeup needs to be changed at least every 3 months- shadows last a long, long time- mascara once a month- brushes cleaned daily- eye liner, every 2 months- things start to add up. Have you heard of E.L.F.? It stands for eyes, lips & face and the makeup is inexpensive and some of the products are staples in my makeup bag! 


I never go out without this. It is so effective at giving me that 1960s cat eye that I love & I can even wear is during roller derby practice & it wont budge. The only catch is that I recommend replacing it once a month (which you should do anyways). The felt tip runs out pretty quickly.


I like the red carpet red but during more subtle days- I use heartbreaker. Apply with your own brushes- never trust the brushes that come with to do the job right! tip: you can use the gloss by itself- it stays glossy for so long!


I love Mary Kay makeup. Honestly, this mascara is incredible at acheiving the 1960s looks i love! Plumps up my lashes to look like falsies- people are constantly asking me if these are my real lashes & it's all this mascara. 


Some makeup inspiration for this fall/winter are as follows:







Have a magical week, folks!

2 comments:

BobbySoxie Says:

I have each one of those makeup items in my makeup bag! Love the E.L.F. liner and gloss and I'm even a Mary Kay consultant just for my own discount!

Michelle Welch Says:

Amanda you are!? Ahh! We need to get together? When will you be in Colors again, or we can meet up in town. I need to order some stuff STAT XO

Post a Comment