Sweet Cakes

Posted by Michelle Welch In , , | 0 comments»
santa cruz, taken by me

What a lovely weekend. More great food & a lot of listening. I really had a chance to hear people this weekend which is something I've been working on in my relationships. My Dad shared a lot with me about trees, crops, his Dad & how he wants to mend relationships. I heard my old friend Jeremy talk about the past and the present & we've known each other since I was 17, when I wasn't so interested in others. I heard my brother & although I'm worried I feel like I know him better now. We played pool, ate sushi and laughed a whole lot. What a wonderful weekend. I love the charm of Santa Cruz, Ca. I love the homes and the artisan food. I love the colors everywhere. What a wonderful weekend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment