Focus Your Gaze on What Is Good

Posted by Michelle Welch In , , | 1 comments»




The weekend was full of delights! Saturday I had a chance to meet with some clients and meet some new people. The Claremont colleges are back in session so all of the freshmen were walking around getting used to their new town. We welcomed them with strawberries, packets full of goodies and $5 eyebrow shaping. It was very fun. I got to spend Sunday with my brother, my husband and my friend David. We bottled David's current obsession, home brewed hard ciders. I seriously cannot wait to see how they turn out. I spend the morning at the Farmers market & met some of the lovely ladies of Bobby Soxie (also on etsy!). They make the loveliest jewelry, headband and cozy treats. Hopefully they'll be at the farmers market next week as well. I found almost everything on my list: fresh tomatoes (almost out of season... boo), a cactus, a baby basil plant, a rosemary plant, fresh lemons, avocados, raspberries & some wildflower honey. We also stopped into the Cheese Cave: one of my all-time favourite places in Claremont. We bought a wonderful boxing cheddar, dijon mustard, sheep yogurt, goat cheese and a slicer that my husband has wanted forever. 

It's a new week friends! la vie est bonne!

1 comments:

BobbySoxie Says:

Thanks for the mention!! I am so happy to have met you!

Post a Comment